Ultrasonic drilling sidewall detector DM-604R
Large foundations such as cast-in-place piles (or underground diaphragm walls) are commonly used in large buildings, bridges, ports and offshore projects. A large number of practices have shown that the quality of the hole formation (grooving) of the pile foundation (or underground continuous wall) directly affects the quality of the pile formation; the hole formation detection during the construction phase can not only guide the construction process, but also provide important parameters for the pile formation detection. Therefore, hole formation quality inspection is an important part of foundation pile inspection, and its importance cannot be replaced by pile acceptance inspection.
DM-604R series drilling side wall detector adopts ultrasonic reflection technology, which can be used for comprehensive testing of the quality of holes and grooves of various cast-in-situ piles or underground continuous walls. In practice, the probe is lowered at a certain rate along the mud-filled drilling center. During continuous lowering, the ultrasonic pulse reflection signals emitted by the vertical hole walls in four directions (or two directions) are simultaneously received and recorded to obtain the hole depth, Pore formation parameters such as aperture, perpendicularity, and condition of the pore wall.
I. Comprehensive Introduction
In recent years, with the development of basic engineering, more and more drilling and excavation techniques have been applied. By using artificially prepared high-density, high-heavy mud, the drilling depth can be greatly deepened. In order to meet the requirements of customers in the process of engineering construction, the DM-604R series of drilling side wall detectors came into being, providing customers with an effective way to accurately measure and record the shape of deep holes. The device is simple and easy to operate, and the test recording process is convenient and quick. DM-604R series drilling side wall detector has the following advantages:
1. Improve drilling quality, reduce construction time, and reduce engineering costs.
2. The only system can test both the rig and the continuous wall.
3. On-site can provide high-precision and accurate records of drilling verticality and cross-sectional shape.
4. Can transfer test data to other Windows application software (such as: Excel, Word, Powerpoint, AutoCAD, etc.) in order to generate work reports.
DM-604R can measure side wall data in 4 directions at the same time, print test results on recording paper, and transmit test data to PC for future analysis.
1. DM-604R can still provide clear records when the specific gravity of mud is large (1.2)
2. DM-604R uses unique signal processing technology to eliminate noise and obtain clear and accurate records
3.DM-604R has the function of eliminating oscillation echo, making the recording more perfect
4. The sensor can automatically stop when it reaches the wall of the hole or touches the protective cylinder, with an emergency lifting function
5.Range, depth, drilling number, date, time and other parameters can be printed on the recording paper
6. Recorded results can be transmitted to PC via RS232C interface
7. Self-recovery fuse protection circuit is adopted to avoid the trouble of replacing fuses at the construction site
8. Limit switch can prevent the danger of the wire rope being broken or the cable being tangled
Third, the main application
1. Hole formation quality inspection
Figure 1: Hole formation quality testing of bored piles
2.Quality inspection of underground continuous wall
Figure 2: Grooving quality inspection of underground diaphragm wall